Happy #TutorialTuesday from @yoga.tutorials ✌️💗
@miz.liz on Tight Hip and Back Pain Love ❤️ ・・・
✨Yoga for Tight Hips & Back Pain✨
Many symptoms of lower back pain can begin with tight hip flexors or hamstring muscles - so opening up hips when these poses may help! .
1. Low lunge - square hips, arms overhead for more
2. Twisted lunge - opposite hand down on ground, reach back for ankle
3. Lizard - optional knees on ground
4. Low lizard - options knees on ground
5. Half Pigeon - upright
6. Butterfly - press down on thighs with elbows
7. Double pigeon - parallel feet with ankles
8. Cow face (legs - you can do the clasp to open shoulders as well)
9. Frog - flex feet, feet in line with hips .
Try these out and let me know how they go! ❤️ #tutorialswithliz .
Heading out to the Ozark mountains this afternoon ~ may or may not have wifi for a while! 😂
“Precisely the least, the softest, lightest, a lizard’s rustling, a breath, a flash, a moment — a little makes the way of the best happiness.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
📷 @renny_sito 🦎