😍 with @.tutorials 😍
@ on Grip Flipping! 🥰❤️
⭐️ How to Flip Your Grip ⭐️ .
SWIPE to see how to use a strap. Please warm up with some shoulder stretches, backbends & hip openers before giving this a go 👍
1. Start off in Pigeon Pose
2. Reach back towards the outstretched foot with the palm facing upwards
3. Keep the palm facing up towards the ceiling, & take hold of the outer edge of the back foot
4. Grip the toes or main body of the foot
5. Draw the back foot towards you as you rotate the shoulder & bring the elbow out to the side
6. Continue the rotation, & aim the elbow up towards the ceiling. Think about extending through the spine, lifting the chest & keeping the shoulder blades drawn down the back to create a nice, open bend.
To work towards the full flipped grip, use a strap (as shown on slide 2), & gradually shorten the distance as you increase your flexibility & the rotation needed in the shoulder joint. If you have any questions, please just ask! 👍
⭐️ Leggings: @ Use code LAURALIQUIDO for a discount
Mat: @ Use code OMNIYG2018 for a discount