I’m going to make a short Q&A about my Demon Hunter cosplay since people asked me about it 😎
1. This is made out of black worbla, it’s my first time working with this material so obvs enough it’s far from being perfect.
2. The crossbow is not actually made by me, my boyfriend got it from Transylvania and I remade it. It’s fully functional, tho.
3. Some people thought on Facebook that my eyes are photoshopped, but these are actually contacts ! The brand is ColourVue and I got them from lensa.ro but probably you can find them at your local optical shop.
4. Yes, I can see though these lenses, but very hazy in daylight. If you’re a driver like me, I will definitely not recommend driving your way to the con with these on.
5. The eye makeup I usually use for my Demon Hunter cosplay is the Prism palette by @anastasiabeverlyhills, the highlighter is @hudabeauty Winter Solstice in Northern Lights and the rest is @katvondbeauty stuff aka the foundation, contouring powder (Shade&Light) and the lipstick (Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in shade Double Dare).
6. After the whole con experience, I didn’t experienced any problems after wearing the contacts. But, always carry eye drops and stuff, my eyes started to dry out after 4 hours.
#cosplay #demonhuntercosplay #diablo3 #demonhunter #mycosplay #easteuropeancomiccon #eecc2018 #easteuropeancomiccon2018 #eecc #blizzardentertainment #blizzardcosplay #cosplaymakeup #anastasiabeverlyhills #katvondbeauty #hudabeauty #katvondlook #makeupartist #cosplayer #cosplayersofinstagram