There is really no good angle for this meal, I tried my best lol. I shared this recipe with so many people, it’s a crowd pleaser! Crack chicken with sautéed vegetables 😍 Crack Chicken recipe by @.coco, my 🥰
- 3 whole chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 cup water
- 1 block cream cheese, cubed
- 1 packet dry ranch powder
- Hot sauce, added to personal preference
- Put the chicken in the crock pot with the water and turn the crock pot on high for 3-4 hours. Check after 3 hours and then cook more if necessary.
- Drain chicken, and put back into the crockpot.
- With 2 forks, begin shredding the chicken.
- Stir in the block of cream cheese, ranch packet, and as much hot sauce that you desire
- Serve alone or with a side of vegetables 😍